Chennai, here I come!

Its been long since I updated my blog…last one month was kind of a transition period for me…it was bye to Mumbai, and yes now it is ‘Chennai – here I come’. Phew, I am really scattered (both my energies and mind), trying to fit in my new place and work…hope I collect my energies and proceed well forward…hope everything goes well…I am a firm believer of ‘Everything happens for a reason’ (Good or bad)

Found an interesting video on Chennai – the place, the people and the city life. Namma Chennai! – should I hail or disdain Chennai…only time will tell…I am yet to explore aspects of Chennai…



|

2 comments:

Madhu said...

Yes, its nice place with all kind of people. I felt as my home when was searching for job. Except the humidity and sun, things are perfect there.

Sugirtha Veni said...

Rightly said...except for the humidity and sun, things are quite ok here

Post a Comment