Nature – God’s Voice

This was my first brush with poetry…wrote this small poem in my 11th standard when one of my school teacher asked me to give an article for the school magazine…till then, I never realized I could even write a poetry…really, no one knows when the muse would strike!

NATURE
God’s creation
Enlightens our mind
Heals the blind
Our duty to find
The treasure in it’s mine
And our lives will uphold
The glorious threshold

But…
Unscrupulous men seek gain
By giving it pain
Some do it for their nation’s prosperity
Some for their personal sovereignty

So its time for us to combat
The danger that bombards
Let’s blow the flute
And everyone bear the fruit
Of Nature
To give its unstinted benefits to all creatures

Fortunately, I happen to be in cleantech and sustainability industry now and I earnestly wish I could do something to protect the nature around me.


|

3 comments:

Madhu said...

nature is full of colors
with beautiful scented flowers
if your'e in a forest or a park
its nice even in the dark

nature is full of beasts and birds
with so many shrubs and ferns
its mountains are very high
they almost touch the sky

nature has its deserts
and nature has its plains
at times its sunny
sometimes it rains

nature is so pretty and bountiful
with snow covered peaks and sounds so beautiful
when people destroy nature, remember
we need nature for our future.

Sugirtha Veni said...

@ madhu Whose writing is this?

Madhu said...

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/nature-84/

Post a Comment