I AM WHAT I AM

I am all ears to take ideas, opinions and advices from others, but if they are imposed upon I will be in no mood to take attitude from anyone. This is one life I can live and explore and I don’t wish to live by standards dictated by others. And I hate comparisons in any form.

I am not at all being dogmatic or headstrong. To play the many roles I am expected to in my life – a good daughter, wife, Dil, sister, friend…, I know I need to be flexible and adaptable and a person with an open mind. Only then others will warm up to me.  But I cannot stand on anything that is thrust upon me. I wish to maintain my individuality in any relationship.

Appreciate the good of others but know the REAL YOU and live the way you wish to lead your life. Cast aside all uneasiness and try to be objective and maintain your principles and live by your standards. Good or bad you will be very much contended for having lived your life the way you wanted. 


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment