A space to breathe

Months of domesticity has cramped up my mind and body. So I thought this is the time to indulge in physical activity of some kind. The easiest thing to do is brisk walking but the lazy me prevented me from waking up early in the morning. The other things that came to my mind are yoga and swimming which I’ve yearned to do for years. Either I did not find the time or did not find the proper place to learn them.  

Now, atlast I’ve discovered yoga through ‘Breathe’, the yoga and pilates center in Melbourne. Atlast it has given me the space to breathe. You are more attuned to your body by learning yoga and pilates. You stretch and flex your body and burn out. At the end of it I feel light and full of energy. Happy that I am learning them now and want to discover about it more. 


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment