I write and therefore I am


Writing is an outlet to my already overloaded brain. It is an effective outlet to our deeply seated thoughts and emotions. How long can I remember incidents and aspects of my life and things around me. Hence I write to chronicle them in the passage of time. It is a strong medium to express myself fully. I can reflect upon my thoughts later on. I observe and reflect on things around me and many a times I feel I get thoughts and ideas from nowhere, find meaning where others see none and have the urge to express them in writing. And the satisfaction and elation after you’ve penned down something is enormous.

My first original writing started with a poem (surprisingly!) and over time my writing skills have honed well but is yet to get shaped up to a great extent. I have realized that I can get to think and write something only when I strongly feel within the subject matter/ situation at hand. Otherwise I get short of words and ideas and cannot proceed forward beyond few sentences. I cannot write just for the sake of it. So what I write is what I strongly feel within.

I think and write, therefore I am -> “Cogito et Scribo, Ergo Sum”!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment