What makes me instantly happy


Wind chimes – their sounds are so pleasant to hear on a windy day.

Laughing Buddha – seeing it makes me instantly happy

Smell of agarbhattis/ scented candles – these aroma inside your house gives a divine and relaxed feeling

Bronze Vinayagar statue – heightened divinity

Floating candles in pot with flower petals – serene!

Fish tank – you can find one to the right side of my blog. I don’t have the heart to remove them.

Smell of sand when it rains – divine

Smell of petrol and crackers (sounds weird?!)

Small kids – I cannot resist watching those pinkish chubby cheeks, cute little fingers, two little ponies, cute dress and shoes

Car driving (but I haven’t drove one singlehandedly yet, apart from the learning classes which I did to get my license. Whenever I watch anyone driving a car, the wild side of me will feel like pushing him/ her out to the other side and jump into the drivers position)

Travelling - I'll never complain of having to travel anywhere long and hard. Truely adventurism! 

Shopping, even if it is aimless window shopping - the curious me!

Neat and uncluttered space in home and office desk

Good set of books - wish to maintain a good small library in home

Good relaxing music, particularly Buddhist meditation tracks

Cooking – the perfect creative outlet

And oh, I missed my latest ones…the ‘Nando’s chicken’ and ‘Fish and Chips’ eating outlet in Melbourne…gosh!, they are finger licking good! Perfect to have them hot and spicy on a rainy evening. Its raining incessesently here for the whole day and I am drooling to have them now!!

One more recent addition - yoga!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment